Pill Reminder features:
• Creation of a reminder for your pill or everything what you need to eat, spread or smear, drip, drink etc.
• Unlimited number of reminders and reminder times
• A list of tasks in the clear schedule (the nearest term is above, and the following terms with a short description are displayed below it)
• The possibility to set the date frame, within which you have to use a product (for example 10 days), after this time the Reminder will be deactivated automatically
• The possibility to set the amount/number and the frequency
• The possibilty to postpone the Reminder for 20 or 60 minutes (Regarding medicines the longer delay is pointless)
• Pill Remider works also when the application is closed and after a phone restart it launches automatically
• History of taking in the clear summary (you can look back what you took/did not take or you can even change the date and time in the history according to the real state of your intake)
• Pill Reminder does not download any files from the internet (the app is completely offline)
• Pill Reminder does not send any data anywhere (unlike a usual phone calendar, that mostly sends everything to the internet)
Pill Reminder keeps everything just in your phone – it is important in terms of sensitive data about medicines you take
• Pill Reminder is completely free for all users
The system requires just two permissions: vibration control, run at startup
If you have a suggestion what else the Pill Reminder should “know”, or if you find a mistake, let us know and we will try to update the application.
Pill Remider was created thanks to Wörwag Pharma GmbH & Co. KG and the drug Milgamma N against back pain.